This page currently contains the request for proposals for the Eastern Upper Peninsula Transportation-Logistics Strategy. As the strategy is developed, EUPRPDC will publish relevant documents, drafts, and plans so that anyone can view and consume the information.
This project is funded by EUPRPDC, the Chippewa County Economic Development Corporation, the U.S. Economic Development Administration, and the Michigan Economic Development Corporation.
Questions may be directed to Eric Wedesky: email@example.com or 906.635.1581 x 5.
Request for Proposal and Project Timeline (UPDATED):
- February 22, 2017: RFP issued and advertised.
- March 1, 2017: Pre-proposal questions, in writing, due. May be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 3, 2017: Responses to pre-proposal questions issued.
- March 17, 2017: Window for accepting proposals closes at 4 p.m.
- March 24, 2017: Evaluation of proposals completed; firm selected and notified, and contract is negotiated.
- March 31, 2017: Suggested project commencement.
- March-April, 2017: Meetings with firm, EUPRPDC, stakeholders.
- August 28th, 2017: All deliverables in Part 1 are due.
- December 22nd, 2017: All deliverables in Part 2 are due—though meetings, so long as they are scheduled, may proceed after the holidays.
- April 15th, 2018: Project concludes (anticipated sooner).